The ultimate in cleaning power, the M1200 from Maytag features the patented M020R
™ Dual Intake System with two individual motors working together to provide continuous suction and maximum agitation for a superior cleaning performance. Six stages of advanced filtration trap dust, dirt, and pet hair in a single poof-proof bag that holds 20 times the capacity of typical bagless upright vacuums.
- M020R™Dual Intake System utilizes a clean air motor and direct air motor for maximum suction power and agitation, and an unbeatable cleaning performance
- Six-stages of advanced filtration, including charcoal odor filtration, locks in microscopic dirt and dust particles into a self-sealing bag system for maximum cleaning and poof-proof bag disposal
- Pet Hair Purr-fect cleaning performance easily picks up pet hair and dander
- Bag capacity holds 20 times the dirt and debris of typical bagless upright vacuums
- Full bag indicator keeps you vacuuming confidently until you actually need to change the bag
- Easily move between carpets and floors with the press of a button
- Up to 17-foot cleaning radius with on-board tools and telescoping wand
- Dependable quality with metal brushroll and bottom plate components
- Generous 35-foot cord provides hassle-free cleaning
- Assembled in the U.S.A.
- (b)M020R(/b)™ Dual Intake System
- 12 amp motor
- 5-year warranty
- Metal brushroll
- Metal bottom plate
- 6-position height adjustment
- Six-stage advanced-filtration system with charcoal filter to control odors
- Full bag indicator
- Self-sealing, poof-proof bag
- Rubber wheels
- Lays down flat
- LED headlight
- 35-foot cord length
- Three on-board tools, including dusting brush, upholstery brush and crevice tool
- 17-foot cleaning radius
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.